The Eco Swift Pro Float tube offers the same bang for the buck as our fly rod and reel ranges! Float tubes completely change the way you fish still water, from being able to work the inlets, drop-offs, and reach areas you would never be able to cast to from the side. Combining some of our favorite design concepts, ideas, and thought processes lead us to the creation and design of the Eco Swift Float Tube. A float tube that does it all with quality construction, components and without any of the crazy price tags. The Eco Swift Pro adds a foam backrest and seat pad when compared to the Eco Swift, along with external cup holders and some more D-ring anchor points.
Specifications On The Eco Swift Pro Float Tube :
- Length – 155cm
- Width – 112cm
- Height – 35cm
- Weight – 7.5kg
- Maximum carry capacity – 130kg
- 600D Cordura material with thick PVC underneath and storage area.
- 3 removable storage boxes that can be fitted in multiple positions on the side rails
- Built-in cup holders on either side
- Front D-ring for strapping
- Tension bar and line tray
- Built-in carry straps
- Closed-cell foam seat base and backrest
- Two separate inner bladders with separate Boston valves
- Line tray with measurement marks
- Includes pump, patches, and valve tool
- Eco Swift Pro also includes a carry bag.