NEW STOCK | due after lock-down restrictions have been adjusted to for stock movement
The Nymphing 3|4 weight fly rod has been designed to offer maximum feedback, feel and sensitivity while still providing considerable backbone to turn river fish. Purpose built from the ground up using a mixture of high modulus carbons and with the Vaal and similar rivers in mind, the 10′ foot length offers the added distance to Euro|Czech nymph effectively and easily. The extremely low physical weight adds the the ease of use over a days Euro|Czech nymph fly fishing. A medium-fast action with a highly sensitive tip and rapid recovery rate allows you to pickup on even the most delicate strike while still offering enough action to land a dry fly effectively.
- Weight | 3/4
- Length | 10′ (ten foot)
- Action | medium-fast with a sensitive tip
- Application | Euro|Czech nymph
- Specialty | Extra sensitive tip section designed specifically to detect the slightest strike while Euro|Czech nymph fishing.
- Flex | Tip and slight mid for strength | Thick mid to rear taper ensures that the blank has enough power to turn larger fish in our river systems
- Handle | AAA Portuguese cork handle | shaved down half wells design to allow a finger to be placed on the blank if desired
- Guides | Pacific Bay titanium coloured single foot
- Stripping Guides | 2 x Pacific Bay model T
- Construction | High modulus 30T & 40T carbon | 30T provides flexibility in the tip sections while 40T provides rigidity and weight reduction in the remainder of the blank
- Reel Seat | burl wood insert with machined dark silver anodized up-locking ring and hoop
- Cordura Rod tube with 4 compartments for safe storage
- Physical weight: 91 grams | exceptionally lightweight materials, resins and certain components are used in the construction to ensure the Nymphing 3|4 can be used for a full day’s Czech|Euro nymphing without causing fatigue.