After a long development cycle, we are very proud to finally unveil our Apex float tube. Built from the ground up to offer avid South African still water anglers the next level of comfort and features from a float tube. An extremely robust design coupled with hard-wearing PVC materials and ample storage space set the Apex float tube apart from our other ranges. Utilizing PCV results in a very lightweight tube that doesn’t stay wet or hold water. PCV or rubber duck material is also very simple to repair and without the need for replacement bladders or internal valves needing replacement.
- Tube materials | 0.7T-1100 Dtex PVC
- No inner bladders | two separate air chambers as well as separate detachable inflatable seat
- Inflatable drop-stitch float tube seat
- Tension bar with line tray and measurement marks – the Apex is a naturally very rigid tube
- Two large removable storage bags | secure clips and velcro for easy safe removable bag storage
- Includes backpack carry straps | Clip underneath
- Side and front carry straps
- Valve type | summit style | Tower valves ¼
- Includes foot pump, repair kit, and valve key
- Packs down to a very small size and remains lightweight
Max weight carryable – 180kg
Tube Weight – 7kg
Use of the Apex float tube is done so entirely at your own risk. Reel Fly Fishing nor its owners or affiliates will be held liable for any damages caused during usage.